Sunday, September 21, 2008

Working the Site and a Sale

Yesterday i started re-working my website.   http://DreamWoven.com   I am adding a 'For Sale' page.  If you'd like to take a peek, come visit...  The new page is an offshoot of the "hats" page.   If you'd like to give me your opinion on how it works for you, or changes that might make it better... all is appreciated.  *Note, it is not completely done yet, so a couple of the links arent working".

I sold this beauty last night :)  I didnt even have a chance to preview her :(   She is heading to Texas to a repeat customer! 

3 comments:

  1. I took a look at your website. Wow! You are prolific, girl! It was fun to see so many different types of things that you've made in one place.

    I do have a couple of suggestions:
    -Put that link bar on every page so you don't have to go back to the main page to see the next category.
    -I preferred the pages that had images up and down the center instead of the slide show or the swootie thingy.
    -Let people know if they can commission something similar if it's already been sold and what your policies are. (downpayment, how long an order takes to finish, returns).

    I think it's great that you are doing this! I didn't know you made so many different types of things and as you know, I've been a fan for awhile.

    Think of all the sheep that are running around naked because of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one just like this one!

    LOVE it!

    Pleasure to have found ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi liquid! if you really want one take a peek on my website or in my etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete