Friday, June 13, 2008

Help Me Get Rid of These....Please

FOR PARENTS OF TODDLERS/CHILDREN -

I have 5 brand new, never used, with tags attached, toddler and childrens swim trainer suits.

My husband was the designer of the logo (a dragonfly) and we wound up with some samples that we have no use for. I am selling these for $20/each. The Swim Trainer is by DragonFly Sports LLC gives maximum sun protection (SPF 40 Maximum U.V. Protection), comfort fit (Lycra design for flexibility). Flotation pads both back and front. Will ship anywhere.

I have the following sizes:

One (1) - Size 4/5-Large - 35-48lbs - Navy Blue/Aqua -

SOLD

Two (2) Size 3/4-Medium - 26-40lbs - Purple/Yellow

Two (2) Size 2/3-Small - 18-30lbs - Lime/Yellow


2 comments:

  1. I'd love the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! I will send you a paypal invoice. Shipping is $4.80 for Priority Mail. Thanx so much for looking :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete