Monday, May 05, 2008

Yesterday a top was started....

So yesterday I started a summer top for myself... yes.... we will try to follow another pattern.  (anyone that has been reading me know that this, 'the following a pattern' , is truly a challenge for me!   I've chosen The Josephine Top by Deborah Newton that appeared in the Interweave Knits Summer 2007 issue.
  Here's what it looks like... 
 I appreciate this style.....loose but fitting.... I am doing it in HEMPTON (30% hemp/30%modal/40%cotton)  by Hemp For Knitting/LanaKnits in an Indigo Blue.....  pretty pretty stuff.  I will keep you appraised.

oh.. .and the Pistachio AND Espresso CASHMEREcanapa yarn sold yesterday.... i have ordered more in Pistachio, Espresso and Cristallo Blue and a couple of patterns.  This will get into the supply shop upon arrival along with some other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment